Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24752 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,729 (₨63,548) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)