Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27057 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,100 (₨26,240) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)