Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24762 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,920 (₨68,332) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)