Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16625 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,419 (₨ 86,733) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)