Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17316 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,651 (₨ 55,733) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)