Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17397 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,218 (₨ 24,245) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)