Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16349 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,583 (₨ 95,316) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)