Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,549 (€799) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 3 hours ago)