Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.650 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,719 (€1,245) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)