Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,249 (€731) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)