Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 451%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.893 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,571 (CHF 1,932) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)