Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 277% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,155 (kr 7,539) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)