Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.260 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 289% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,749 (kr 10,507) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)