Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 279% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,200 (kr 6,692) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)