Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,495 (15,442₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)