Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05755 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,096 (88,560 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)