Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,143 (89,240 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)