Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05685 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,110 (89,889 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)