Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04961 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,204 (326,625 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)