Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.897 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,687 (5,227 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)