Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,920 (Rp 5,310,774) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)