Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,884 (Rp 5,185,526) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)