Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.064 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,236 (860 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)