Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.331 EGP / LYD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,145 (813 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)