Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.829 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,241 (486 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (32 minutes ago)