Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.185 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,112 (1,222 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)