Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,577 (R$ 956) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)