Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.366 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,805 (R$ 2,945) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)