Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,609 (R$ 4,036) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)