Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 426%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.409 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,976 (€1,400) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)