Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 374%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.645 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,385 (€1,520) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)