Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.521 EGP / BZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,020 (BZ$842) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)