Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.014 EGP / BZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,478 (BZ$941) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)