Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,311 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16680 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,546 (51,232 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)