Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07847 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,989 (50,838 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)