Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15183 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,984 (26,241 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)