Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17690 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,180 (91,464 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)