Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,846 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18385 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,569 (106,442 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)