Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28720 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,309 (руб 60,269) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)