Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26891 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,398 (₨87,009) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)