Cost of living comparison between Belfast, United Kingdom and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.825 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,315 (£491) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)