Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.777 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,089 (R$ 1,400) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)