Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,651 (R$ 2,517) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)