Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.639 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,254 (R$ 2,173) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)