Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06345 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,521 (55,498 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)