Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06451 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,676 (212,009 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)