Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,439 (Rp 11,402,323) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)