Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,008 (Rp 3,680,972) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)