Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15343 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,867 (96,898 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)