Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16220 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,385 (27,037 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)