Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16648 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,302 (37,856 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)