Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.365 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,301 (1,534 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)