Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.099 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,341 (2,024 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)