Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.741 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,928 (1,621 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)