Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.906 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,901 (565 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (25 minutes ago)