Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,106 (1,205,898 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)