Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01167 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,897 (2,218,277 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)