Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,856 (2,180,808 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)