Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 766 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,188 (935,778 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)