Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,490 (600,457 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)