Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,863 (元5,968) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)