Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 101% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,118 (元8,796) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)