Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,240 (元5,771) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)