Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,700 (元2,560) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)