Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 419%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,611 (元3,143) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)