Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.783 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,366 (元8,756) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)