Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 491%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.060 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,999 (4,347 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)