Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.204 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,630 (R$ 3,003) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)