Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.710 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,082 (R$ 3,415) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antioch costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)