Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.161 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,726 (2,615 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)