Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.315 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,429 (2,246 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)