Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.155 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,579 (1,199 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)