Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.188 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,370 (1,721 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)