Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.396 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,088 (RM2,750) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (42 minutes ago)