Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00442 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,042 (1,820,017 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)