Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00394 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,744 (949,454 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (41 minutes ago)