Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 442%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,509 ($938) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)