Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 430%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.684 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,784 ($560) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)