Cost of living comparison between Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,292 ($823) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (31 minutes ago)