Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15405 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,253 (92,521 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)