Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,786 (810,569 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)