Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03156 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,788 (215,108 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)