Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01525 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,724 (440,898 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)