Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,256 (812,639 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)