Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,292 (COL$2,827,556) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)