Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,124 (COL$3,188,762) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (31 minutes ago)