Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,028 (COL$2,099,773) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)