Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 533%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 220% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,213 (Bs 10,246) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)