Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 606%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 289% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,581 (Bs 7,716) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)