Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 478%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.780 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,290 (Bs 11,958) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)