Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29796 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,914 (руб 23,206) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)