Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31754 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,200 (руб 13,226) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)