Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,361 (€691) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)