Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,590 (€334) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)