Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27466 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,456 (₨23,505) in Barddhaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (43 minutes ago)