Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.785 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,823 (Bs 12,223) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)