Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,028 (元5,335) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)