Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,008 (元2,184) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)