Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.658 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,956 (元5,628) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)