Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.025 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,636 (693 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)