Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.304 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,261 (316 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (23 minutes ago)