Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.586 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,189 (1,435KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)