Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.236 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,419 (1,372KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)