Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.044 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,950 (1,082KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)