Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.988 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,204 (421KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (43 minutes ago)