Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.655 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,254 (1,056KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)