Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.660 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,007 (1,689KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (33 minutes ago)