Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35785 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,614 (RD$ 52,014) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)