Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,886 (Rp 8,945,253) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)