Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.617 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,071 (1,748TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)