Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,913 (3,664TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)