Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,536 (1,297TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)