Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.688 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,776 (3,736TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)