Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,857 (865TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (39 minutes ago)