Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.876 EGP / BND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,742 (B$1,611) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)