Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.862 EGP / BND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,239 (B$1,791) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)