Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.221 EGP / BND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,093 (B$632) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)