Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,059 (Rp 4,468,295) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)